I’ve decided to participate in Gentri Lee’s 7 question challange- click the cute question mark to head over to her site! I’d love to hear some of your answers
1. You are stuck somewhere you really don’t want to be, do you- walk home, call a friend, or stick it out?
If I know my husband can pick me up or help me out, I make the desperation call. Not because I’m a baby (hah) but because I don’t want to deprive him of rescuing me.
2. Do you like to PLAY sports?
Volley-ball. I am far from good, but I love it. But most of all I love running
3. Everyone has that one “different” song that they secretly love- what’s yours?
4. What is one thing you feel you are really good at?
Cooking. I can create some pretty impressively healthy meals (and I have a very sweet husband who tries it all out and promises it’s good
5. A dog is running in your direction and barking loudly- what do you do?
Hold my ground. I’m pretty sure I’m more intimidating that that dog.
6. Star gazing or cloud watching?
Warm Summer nights watching the stars? One of my favorite pastimes.
7. What time of the day do you feel the most productive?
In the early morning with my bowl of oatmeal and cup of tea, I’m mapping out my day
Can’t wait to read all of your answers!!